If you are confronting a challenging tax problem, consider a tax diagnosis! Appropriate for a variety of situations including:
Business or Entity Tax
- Seeking preliminary advice on a tax-efficient method of expanding your business to a new country or state.
- Tax strategies for individuals newly entering the United States, such as how to obtain a step-up in tax basis in your assets.
- Leaving the United States and seeking advice on tax-efficient methods to manage your finances while living abroad.
- Summary of international tax compliance issues resulting from a transaction.
Taxation of Compensation and Equity Awards
- Comparison of the tax treatment of different equity compensation plans.
- Analysis of the tax treatment of an earn-out.
- Planning for retirement and seeking tax advice on tax-efficient IRA withdrawals and other tax strategies to minimize your tax liability.
For a fixed fee of $1,450, I will discuss your questions in a preliminary meeting, gather and review your documents, and provide analysis. In some situations, the tax diagnosis will be all you need. In other situations, you may decide that you need additional assistance to implement suggestions or require further analysis and evaluation of alternatives.
Implementation may require additional diligence, fact gathering, analysis, or documentation. Other professionals will frequently be better placed to perform such tasks. However, I can take charge of the implementation, integration, and coordination of advice to ensure your tax strategy is successfully implemented.
See the outline of my areas of tax expertise for links to more specific discussions of tax issues.